Author Page Geske lives in Southern Idaho and she has three adult sons.
She has seen the power of God throughout her career as a former Pastor with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, a PR/Marketing executive in healthcare and currently as an advertising sales consultant. Milepost 95 is her debut memoir.
Page is available to speak at:
- Church Events
- Motivational Speaker Venues
- Women’s Conferences
- Women’s Events
- Cancer Survivor Venues
Page's Keynote Speaking Topics Include:
- Navigating Unexpected Transitions Triumphantly
- Finding Healing & Wholeness After Divorce
- The Road to Becoming "Strong Again": Life After a Catastrophic Injury & Illness (Colon Cancer)
- Letting Go of the Ruffles and Bowties: Maintaining a Loving, Healthy Relationship with an Adult Transgender Child
You can email Page at firstname.lastname@example.org or enter your information below and we will contact you: